We have been busy refining and improving the way Nutridata works. Over the last few months with have made a number of improvements and are now on version 1.0.9 of the software:
- Put all help online so users will be given the most up to date help we have – this is better than packaging help with the software which means you have static help that doesn’t get updated.
- Quantitative ingredient information has been rounded – where we were reporting ingredients to the nearest 100th of a percent, we have now changed this to the nearest percentage point.
- Multiple Product Title and Price capability. Whereas originally, you could only list one title and one price, we can now list multiple prices and titles so wholesale distribution becomes easier. The multiple titles allow for forced multiple line text to be used with Label Direct Software.
- Recipe and ingredient descriptions are optional rather than required to speed up the product building process.
- HTML tags are now an option in the allergen list, allowing for better integration with EnLabel as well as Label Direct Software.
- Recipe update triggers product updates automatically
- Recipes can be used more than once – i.e. a recipe can be re-used in more than one product
- Option to reverse indicators during export – this is used if you want to use a pre-printed traffic light and ‘blot out’ the irrelevant traffic light colours.
- Data rounding:
Nutrition items with more then 10g per 100g are rounded to the nearest gram.
Nutrition items between 1.0g and 9.9g are rounded to the nearest 0.1g. This is purely aesthetic.
- Warning messages were defaulting to the first stock warning statement – this has now been fixed to be blank by default to avoid accidentally including an incorrect warning statement.
- Bug fixes!
- Online upgrade registration fixed.
If you use the trial version you may want to keep the data you have entered when you upgrade to the full version. Your data is kept in a database named after the organisation you registered the product with. This upgrade tells you what the trial version database is so you have the option to change the database name or keep the original one along with the data you have used.
There will be more developments as we continue to work on making Nutridata the finest software available for completing your obligations under the EU FIC regulations.